Bitcoin Circuit Scam - bitcoincircuitnow.com | bitcoincircuit.biz | bitcoin-circuit.live | bitcoinscircuit.com
This the same site and concept as bitcoin-trader.biz as it references the BTC trader site at the bottom for some of the images etc.
You can see a copy of the Bitcoin Circuit Scam site if you wish and see the Bitcoin Circuit 2021 Site here.
There are variations of these sites currently at:
Issues with the Bitcoin Circuit/Trader app -
- They describe themselves as thus: "We are an auto-trading robot" which is patently untrue. We, even as a company, does not transform you into a product. This text has not been proof read by anything above the intelligence of a dishwasher.
- An auto-trading robot that runs on an AI system would be perfectly capable of losing all of your money whilst you slept. It would never be allowed to be licensed and its services resold as no one could take responsibility for its actions, and would most likely be banned if discovered by the establishment for fear of it taking over.
- There is no evidence of this AI ever being tested on a real market where a profit has been made. Have a look at this post on free auto-trading bots and you can see why this would be a problem. No one will ever release a bot that can trade profitably without human interaction as it would have to be a super-intelligence in order to do so. The markets move based on all sorts of influences. Sure, the movement of the markets do make for a behaviour but an AI, even if it understood greed and calculated accordingly, would still not know about scaremongering in the press, the influence of foreign markets or the weather or whatever else is making people jumpy. No bot will ever be able to make a profit all of the time until it can take over the world, and most will quite simply lose everything they have made as they will misinterpret patterns for what has happened before and lose everything.
- Any AI that has a better than average result for trading (even if you have to apply it carefully) is never going to be released for use by its owner. It would destroy the markets and begin new patterns of behaviour (if dispersed amongst the populous) that would require it to be calculating against its own AI. The whole thing would be an unimaginable disaster and ruin everyone.
- No one is going to regulate a bot running on AI as it is beyond human understanding and will never be open to reason from people. This is vital to understand. Anyone who claims they are registered in the US, UK and Australia for auto-bot trading is a liar.
Registration with us is easy and should only take you a few minutes. Our trading platform is amazingly intuitive and hence easy to use for the complete beginner. It is trading, who would want complete beginners on the system? Well because it is not trading - CFDs are bets made with bookmakers and this means that you want novices who will lose all of their money.!
We verify the contact details of all our users. Moreover, you will be asked to verify identity and prove your current address on the partner broker’s page. All our partner brokers are regulated in the US, the UK, Australia, and South Africa and hence must observe Know Your Customer (KYC) measures. This is just plain lying. None of these people are registered with the FCA or anyone else. You would never be allowed to sell people an unpredictable AI for use as trading that hey have no control over. All they want is for you to hand over your details so that you can be terrorised into depositing money with an offshore CFD trader who will then proceed to defraud you with bad advice. Sorry you lost but there was a warning at the bottom of the page!!
Currently being seen at: https://dailymarketinsider.com/ along with these six others!
Important Risk Note: Trading Forex, CFDs and Cryptocurrencies is highly speculative, carries a level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Trading can generate significant benefits but also involves a risk of partial or full funds loss and should be considered by initial investors. we strongly advise that you read our terms & conditions and disclaimer page before making any investment. customers must be aware of their individual capital gain tax liability in their country of residence. It is against the law to solicit U.S. persons to buy and sell commodity options, even if they are called \prediction’ contracts, unless they are listed for trading and traded on a registered exchange or unless legally exempt.
Regulation Warning: Bitcoin Circuit is a software created by a development company and does not provide investment or brokerage services. Bitcoin Circuit does not gain or lose profits based on your trading results and operates as a technology, marketing and advertising service. Bitcoin Circuit does not operate as a financial services firm and is only used as a marketing tool by third party advertisers and brokers to receive more customers. When you signup to Bitcoin Circuit a broker is automatically assigned to you. It is your obligation to check if the Broker applies to all local rules and regulations and is regulated in your jurisdiction and is allowed to receive customers from your location. If you find out the Broker that was assigned to you is not duly regulated in your jurisdiction please contact us using the support menu in the software.
Legal Restrictions: without limiting the undermentioned provisions, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your responsibility to make sure you properly comply with any law, regulation or guideline in your country of residence regarding the use of the Site. To avoid any doubt, the ability to access our Site does not necessarily mean that our Services and/or your activities through the Site are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residence.